Ocean Based slow release fertilizer
Packed full of goodness, Bio Ocean is a soil and plant conditioner, manufactured by composting seaweed, fishmeal, humic acid and chicken manure. The key ingredient seaweed, contains a range of naturally occurring minerals and growth stimulants which help maximise plant growth. It is also known for its ability to retain moisture and increase the moisture level of the plant’s cell sap – (The liquid found inside the plant cell vacuole referred to as the cell sap is a dilute fluid consisting of water, amino acids, glucose and salts) in turn increasing the plant’s ability to resist frost and heat stress,
Bio Ocean will retain up to 120% of its own weight in moisture – significantly increasing the soil’s ability to hold onto water. Bio Ocean increases resistance to pests and disease, stimulates healthy growth above and below the ground and generally improves the well-being of your soil and plants.
Bio Ocean is ideally suited for establishing new plants, feeding of herbs, vegetables, flowering plants and for use on indigenous plants.
- Premium non-chemical fertiliser- organic and environment friendly
- Added kelp and fishmeal, with naturally occurring growth stimulants
- Pelletised for slow, consistent release of nutrients and easy application
- pH Neutral
- Composted and heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria - pathogen free with no germs, mould or bacteria
- Improves soil organic matter and increases soil water holding capacity
- Convenient and safe to use
- Will not burn seedlings or plants
Our recommendation is to place 100gms of our ocean based slow release fertizer in each Canna-Bliss grow site, mixed into the bio-organic grow medium for your medical cannabis plants for adult personal use in your private space.
Active Ingredients (g/kg):
N 27 Mn 0.58 P 17 Cu 0.06 K 31 B 0.05 S 9 Mo 0.005 Ca 35 C 109 Mg 7 Humic Acid 30 Fe 5 Fulvic Acid 172 Zn 0.51